EmberGlades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rena-chan Dig Journal :3
Winter: What you love about this season. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:56 pm by Renachan

» Hello Emberglades
Winter: What you love about this season. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:09 am by Disaresta

» Where Your Headed
Winter: What you love about this season. EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm by Disaresta

» Hope we get along
Winter: What you love about this season. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:44 pm by Disaresta

» Blog Comments (Kaus)
Winter: What you love about this season. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:26 pm by Disaresta

» Blog: (Kaus)
Winter: What you love about this season. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:49 am by KausDebonair

» Jorges Band/CD Review
Winter: What you love about this season. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:53 am by Disaresta

» Koi Kaze
Winter: What you love about this season. EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:14 pm by Disaresta

» Winter: What you love about this season.
Winter: What you love about this season. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 pm by Disaresta

Top posters
Renachan (361)
Winter: What you love about this season. Vote_lcapWinter: What you love about this season. Voting_barWinter: What you love about this season. Vote_rcap 
KausDebonair (197)
Winter: What you love about this season. Vote_lcapWinter: What you love about this season. Voting_barWinter: What you love about this season. Vote_rcap 
Disaresta (121)
Phyllo (1)
phredessa (1)

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is ellnav

Our users have posted a total of 236 messages in 17 subjects
Affiliates

Winter: What you love about this season.

2 posters

Go down

Winter: What you love about this season. Empty Winter: What you love about this season.

Post by KausDebonair Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:39 am

Personally i Love this season the most, The feeling of the cold wind the Smell of the winter air, it just soothes me greatly, Winter generally is the season that carries my fondest memories. during the nights i feel more at ease then i do in the day, that goes w/o saying that i love winter nights more then most days. Id like to hear your opinions on this cold yet beautiful season. ill share more with you guys when i find the time.
KausDebonair
KausDebonair
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Winter: What you love about this season. Empty Re: Winter: What you love about this season.

Post by Disaresta Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 pm

im right there with ya boss. winter has always been my favorite season. im a cold kinda guy but its perfect in texas because it never gets TOO cold. it rarely drops below 20. i sure wish i could move somewhere up north though. its so rare for it to snow here and snow is one of my favorite things.
Disaresta
Disaresta
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down