EmberGlades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rena-chan Dig Journal :3
Jorges Band/CD Review EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:56 pm by Renachan

» Hello Emberglades
Jorges Band/CD Review EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:09 am by Disaresta

» Where Your Headed
Jorges Band/CD Review EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm by Disaresta

» Hope we get along
Jorges Band/CD Review EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:44 pm by Disaresta

» Blog Comments (Kaus)
Jorges Band/CD Review EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:26 pm by Disaresta

» Blog: (Kaus)
Jorges Band/CD Review EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:49 am by KausDebonair

» Jorges Band/CD Review
Jorges Band/CD Review EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:53 am by Disaresta

» Koi Kaze
Jorges Band/CD Review EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:14 pm by Disaresta

» Winter: What you love about this season.
Jorges Band/CD Review EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 pm by Disaresta

Top posters
Renachan (361)
Jorges Band/CD Review Vote_lcapJorges Band/CD Review Voting_barJorges Band/CD Review Vote_rcap 
KausDebonair (197)
Jorges Band/CD Review Vote_lcapJorges Band/CD Review Voting_barJorges Band/CD Review Vote_rcap 
Disaresta (121)
Phyllo (1)
phredessa (1)

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is ellnav

Our users have posted a total of 236 messages in 17 subjects
Affiliates

Jorges Band/CD Review

Go down

Jorges Band/CD Review Empty Jorges Band/CD Review

Post by Disaresta Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:52 pm

Well... i was pretty bummed out yesterday after i worked up all this hype to get a few Celtic Frost Cds. id heard great things and... they werent up to par... BUT!!!!! i turned it around today and picked up one of the few Iron Maiden CDs i dont own. Brave New World is their year 2000 work and ill go ahead and say its amazing... this isnt a CD folks... its an audio legend...
Disaresta
Disaresta
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Jorges Band/CD Review Empty Re: Jorges Band/CD Review

Post by Disaresta Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Todays band of the day is "Amon Amarth". the Norwegian viking metal band thats been slamming the stage for a good 20 years. originally they were called "Scum" though =P ive been an amon amarth fan for a while but ive never owned a CD =o shocking isnt it? well i got a few of them. 6 to be exact. now the problem here is these guys are awesome... but theyre so awesome that all there songs sound the same. i sat and listened through all the CDs in one sitting and i could barely tell when the song changed. so if your going to pick up a CD. be sure and only pick up one XD all in all theyre a pretty good band. besides... how can you hate them with that amazing hair... http://www.metalunderground.com/images/gallery/COB,_Amon_Amarth_and_Trivium_(Worcester,_MA)/Amon_Amarth_03.jpg

Edit- after giving more attention to each album as an individual, Twilight of the Thunder God really stands above the rest. its amon amarth at their amon amarthiest
Disaresta
Disaresta
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Disaresta Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:53 am

The word of the day is technicality. The genre is melodic deathmetal and the band "Children of Bodom". guys i found a real gem here. i just stumbled upon this band while i was lookin for cool album covers to use as a wallpaper XD and these guys were mentioned. Hailing from Finland (everyone knows all the real hardcore motherfuckers come from finland) their first CD was released in the year 2000. now im usually the first one to badmouth newer bands but these guys are amazing. its literally classical music played with electric guitars... these guys are a must own.

heres them covering some classical dudes music. its called summer by some dude named vivaldi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iLIhLv8LuY
Disaresta
Disaresta
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum